下班卡火热发行 20元/张
 118 1234
发新话题
不看签名 不看头像 打印

[09-30] 每日10句商务英语,学习变轻松

[09-30] 每日10句商务英语,学习变轻松

1. It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you..
我们很久不见了。
2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.
长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。.
3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.
既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。
4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.
没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。
5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking.
我得承认,我对烹调一点不感兴趣。
6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
休息日到郊外走走看看 不失为一个好方法。
7. What sort of work do you do at X?
您担任什么职务?
8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off.
您能来送行真是太好了。
9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting.
我期待我们下一次的会面。
10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.
11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢?
12. The price depends on quantity.
价格依数量而定。
13. Can you offer a quantity discount?
大量采购有折扣吗?
14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?
如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?
15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.
若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。
16. I can’t say offhand exactly how much.
我不能立即告诉您多少钱。
17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can’t sell our product at that price.
原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。
18. We’re selling at cost already.
我们已经是按成本价卖了。
19. To start business, I’ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.
为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3。5%的降价。
20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.
这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。
21. This price is F.O.B. New York.
这是纽约离岸价。
22. Can we meet each other halfway?
我们能折中一下吗?
23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.
我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。
24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.
如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。
25. Don’t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.
不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。
26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.
我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%。
27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.
如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。
28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?
仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?
29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.
由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。
30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three
31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.
我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。
32. Traveler’s check need countersigning.
旅行支票要复签。
33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.
外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。
34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can’t be spoiled by dampness or rain.
每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。
35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?
我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?
36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。
37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses
我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。
38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.
对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。
39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?
你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?
40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?
你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?
41. Another thing, you’ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t you?
另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。
42. Another thing, I’d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.
另外,我希望按这皮货发票金额的130%来投保。
43. Therefore I regret very much we can’t bear you to file a claim on us.
因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。
44. We’re filing a claim with our insurance company.
我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。
45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.
草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。
46. I’m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.
很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。
47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.
给我收据核对一下。
48. I’d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.
我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。
49. Do you have any printed material on this product?
由关于这种产品的说明书吗?
50. I’m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we’ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.
很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。
51. You’ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.
看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。
52. We check each component before we install it.
每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。
53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.
不良率不到2%。
54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.
我们一直用心于提高质量上。
55. We have some questions about after-sale services.
我们对售后服务有几点疑问。
56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.
重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。
57. I’d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.
我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。
58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?
你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?
59. I’m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.
我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。
60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.
今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。
61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers’ need.
我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。
62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.
我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。
63. You are driving a hard bargain.
你固执己见,不肯让步。
64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.
一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。
65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.
我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的广告媒介哪些人是真正的听众。
66. We approach the retailers directly, without any middleman.
我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间人。
67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.
在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费用。
68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?
我最关心的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?
69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?
您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
70. I’m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?
抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。
71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I’ll tell him to call you back when he is free.
那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。
72. I’ll get in touch with him and call you back later.
我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。
73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.
如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。
74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.
电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。
75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one thousand.
自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。
76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication。
互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。
77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.
为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。
78. We have pleasure in sending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.
所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。
79. We have large quantity of …. in stock.
我方可大量供应……现货。
80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.
付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。
81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days’ sight.
我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。
82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.
所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。
83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.
我预定了,这是预定确认书。
84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?
单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?
85. Could I pay with traveler’s checks?
我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
86. I’d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.
我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。
87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.
我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。
88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.
第一次订购我们希望预付货款。
89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.
请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。
90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.
这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six?
6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
111 How long will I have to wait?
我要等候多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
你们还有别的班机吗?
114 When would you like to leave?
你要什幺时间离开呢?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我可以用电话确认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这张票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.
请把你的行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
请让我看看你的护照。
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
153 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully attomatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
182 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其它任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。

216 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract.
这是我们的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything elseyou want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什幺问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什幺问题了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further busi